Koehler Marina is located in the southern corner of America’s Cup Harbor in San Diego, CA, accommodating boats 20 to 80 feet in length. The marina was rebuilt in 2007 with all-new Tropical Hardwood IPE docks and cement pilings, and the restroom facilities were renovated recently in 2014.
Koehler Kraft is a great choice for owners and liveaboards who wish to work on short and long-term projects in the comfort of their own marina, who want quick access to local marine stores, and the option of receiving expert assistance from professional Koehler Kraft shipwrights.
Koehler Marina tenants also receive great deals on shipyard services and regular maintenance, such as varnish work, engine tuneups, and bottom paint.
- Discounted onsite boat repair, service and detailing
- Bathrooms and showers
- 30/50 amp electrical power
- Stunning views of downtown San Diego
Nearby Attractions and Utilities:
- Restaurants (Balai Hai, Kona Kai, Brigantine, Fiddlers Green, Umi Sushi and more)
- Concert venues (Humphrey’s By The Bay)
- Pump-out and fuel docks
- Quick access to San Diego Bay
- 20 – 80 foot slips and side-ties: $20/foot/month
- Mediterranean tie: $15/foot/month